The next Aquatic Learning Session will focus on Water Quality. It will be on the 11th October 2016. The event invitation and details to follow shortly.
ALFAQ’s nest Aquatic Learning Session will focus on the newly drafted “Water Quality Guidelines” from Queensland Health.
- FREE for ALFAQ members ($40 for non-members)
- Held at the new COMM GAMES Southport pool (Gold Coast Aquatic Centre)
- When: Tues 11 October, 10:30am – 1:00pm
- Presentations by:
- Qld Health & Bligh Tanner – presenting on the Draft Water Quality Guidelines for Public Aquatic Facilities
- Focus Products & AIS – sharing the latest technology in Water Quality supply
- FREE lunch included
- Please rsvp by 27 Sept to firstname.lastname@example.org