The next instalment of ALFAQ’s Aquatic Learning Sessions is just around the corner.
Another great line-up of keynote speakers are locked and loaded for your learning pleasure. If you are a centre manager of duty manager this event should not be missed. The informative presentations will be delivered by:
- Dan Kwaczynski, ALFAQ – Manager of Aquatic Centre (MAC) Program
- Paul Barry, RLSSQ – For Centre Managers: Revised Aquatic Manager Facility Award
- Brendon Ward, ASCTA – For Duty Managers: Aquatic Supervisor & Duty Manager
MARKETING FOR PUBLIC POOLS
- Lex Duncan, Reload – Digital Marketing
- Gary Weis, SBIM – Social Media Marketing
SAVE THE DATE
Tuesday 27th November
Yeronga Swimming Complex
55 School Rd
Yeronga QLD 4104
Please RSVP to Dan Kwaczynski at [email protected] or call John Hardy on 0407 310 118 by 14th November 2018.
We look forward to seeing you there.