ALFAQ provides members with the following services & benefits
- Advocate on behalf of industry with regards to WH&S standards & regulations, industrial relations, chemicals, pool safety & signage
- Management advice on industry costs
- Networking opportunities for facility operators/managers memos or articles in e news letters
- Showcasing new initiatives and updating current trends in the aquatic industry
- Develop a structure for Nth Qld representation to feed in to the ALFAQ and ALFA national agenda and issues.
- Develop a facility accreditation system
- Guidance and development in setting an industry code of practice